Hey anyone know where I can look for dietary advice and not have it focused on weightloss?
I’m kinda looking for like… vitamins and health food, and why your body does the thing and how to make it stop doing the thing?
'cause looking at books it's all 'how to lose all of the…
Cute guy I know just posted something on Facebook promoting the widespread carrying of firearms, ‘just in case.’
Wow bro, your attractiveness level just face planted somewhere in the basement.
Colour /Kwasi Amankwah/
MY future self and me…
When my daughter first showed signs of hating herself, I got out photoshop. We went and found an image of her choosing, of a woman. I spent the next two hours showing her just how easy it was to alter this woman. I changed her hair, whitened her teeth, made her thinner. I erased her blemishes and even made her taller while my daughter sat there aghast. At the end of it she loudly said - ” THAT’S NOT FAIR!”
I told her that damn near every image she saw of people in magazines, on television, etc, was altered like this, and that she should never compare herself to that, because even supermodels don’t look like supermodels.
I wish I could do that for every child. I wish it was a mandatory class in school.
I AM SHOWING THIS TO EVERYONE
I SAW THIS IN CLASS BEFORE. THE TEACHER WAS ALL LIKE ”please, never compare yourself to people you see in magazines. They’re always altered. It’s as easy as that.” I ALMOST STOOD UP AND YELLED ”AMEN, MISS. AMEN.”
- A veteran cop answering questions about a huge range of topics
- "Ten Rookie Errors to Avoid"
- Basics of police academies and what comes after
- Two quick links about how Rookie Blue is okay for a cop show, but by no means a realistic portrayal
- r/ProtectAndServe could be helpful
- Two questions about being a rookie cop
- A blog written by a rookie cop (could be useful)
- What looks like a really nice overview of cop stuff
- Everyday police work
I’m super tired and mostly writing this up so I’ll have a list to go back over tomorrow. My eyes hurt. Good-night!
Costumes - Jason Todd (Jason actually has so many costume variations I couldn’t fit them all in)
a really excellent way to reduce anxiety is to pick up a new hobby. find something you’re interested in, learn it, then use it as a healthy and productive way to cope.
- learn to play guitar
- learn how to make interactive stories with the free program Twine
- learn how to make pixel art
- learn another language
- learn how to build a ship in a bottle
- learn how to develop your own film
- learn how to embroider
- learn how to make chiptunes (8-bit music)
- learn how to make origami (the art of paper folding)
- learn how to make tumblr themes
- learn how to make jewelry
- learn how to make candy
- learn how to make terrariums
- learn how to make your own perfume
- learn how to make your own tea
- learn how to build birdhouses
- learn how to read tarot cards
- learn how to make zines
- learn how to code
- learn how to whittle (wood carving)
- learn how to make candles
- learn how to make clay figurines
- learn how to knit scarves
- learn how to become an amateur astronomer
- learn some yoyo tricks
- learn how to start a collection
- learn how to start body building
- learn how to edit wikipedia articles
- learn how to decorate iphone cases
- learn how to do freelance writing
- learn how to make your own cards and
- learn how to make your own envelopes
- learn how to play the ukulele
- learn how to make gifs
- learn how to play chess
- learn how to juggle
- learn how to guerrilla garden
- learn how to chart your family history
- learn how to keep chickens
- learn how to do yoga
- learn how to do magic tricks
- learn how to raise and breed butterflies
- learn how to play dungeons & dragons
- learn how to skateboard
- learn how to do parkour
- learn how to surf
- learn how to arrange flowers
- learn how to make stuffed animals
Slow and Haste (Final Fantasy cocktail and mocktail)
1.5 oz. UV Blue Raspberry Vodka
1 splash of Rose’s Blue Raspberry Cocktail Mix
4 oz. Sprite
1.5 oz. Orange juice
1.5 oz. Pineapple juice
3 oz. Red Bull
1 splash of Grenadine
For Slow, mix the UV vodka and Rose’s mix to a champagne flute and fill with Sprite. Take your time and chill out for a bit.
For Haste, mix the pineapple juice and orange juice in a champagne flute, then top off with Red Bull. Add a very small splash of grenadine to the top (no more than a few drops) and it will sink to the bottom. Enjoy and feel the rush.
Drinks created and photographed by Mitch of The Drunken Moogle.
remember that time that jason todd jacked the tires off the batmobile, and then when batman showed up, first of all, he LAUGHED (on the anniversary of his parents’s deaths, in crime alley), and then jason CAME BACK TO FINISH THE JOB, and when he saw batman he said “whoops,” and then DENIED HAVING JACKED THE TIRES, despite HOLDING THE TIRE IRON, and then he hit fucking batman with the fucking tire iron, shouted “TRY AND CATCH ME YOU BIG BOOB,” and ran off??
people who don’t like jason todd baffle me